Multi Fin System on Boat Stabilizers
Having a 4-Fin or a 6-Fin system on your boat depends on two main characteristics; speed and vessel size.
Does my boat qualify for a multi-fin system?
Vessels that qualify for a 4-fin system:
|15 Knots||48″ minimum|
|16 Knots or greater||58″- 85″|
Vessels that qualify for a 6-fin system:
16 Knots and above 90″-160″
What are the benefits of a multi-fin system?
- Less stress on the hull
- No added drag or speed loss with these units
- Multiple point support system for the vessel over its entire length
- Increased speed due to trapping more green water under the hull
- Roll Stabilization
- Reduction in Pitch motions
- Reduction in Yawing
- Very effective ride control from following seas
- Much better vessel tracking